Thursday 7 July 2011

US and them

Finished the US Infantry Platoon (finally). All figs are from Caesar miniatures US Infantry Set 1 and I must say I'm really impressed with them. They take washes for shading very well. The Sherman is from Dragon Armour and very nice too.



Just need to get them on the table now.

Those Italieri walls have painted up well too! What I really like is that they fit together really flexibly but firmly.




And just to show it's not all been 20mm, Somewhere along the line I seem to have found the time to paint a couple of Hasslefree Townsfolk; the Village Idiot and Barwench.



I have a few more of these to do, and will be mounting them on some nice resin bases from Fenris Games that the lovely folks at Hasslefree included as a freebie.



3 comments:

  1. Good work Alan!
    The US soldiers are really terrific!
    T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the americans especially, great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks chaps, they've been fun to do, only wish I could take credit for the paintjob on the tank, but it was a pre-paint!

    ReplyDelete