Sunday 7 December 2008

Bunkers, bunkers, everywhere

Well, I was so impressed with the Snapdragon bunkers that I couldn't resist painting them this weekend (there goes the painting schedule again). I stuck with the desert theme I'm following with all my Epic/AI scenery at the moment, although a repaint may look in the future. The castings were a real joy to paint, taking the paint well, and nicely textured for dry-brushing.



Here's a bit more detail on my favourite piece, the mountain top bunker.






I've also completed the Forge World Control Tower and bunker, but I've not managed to get any decent photos of them yet.

Next Job will be the Valkyrie dropships.

4 comments:

  1. Hey - those look GREAT. Do you have a link for where to get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, bit slow in replying!

    http://www.moondragons.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - how big are these? I know they're 1/300 scale, but if you can let me know the size ot the grid on your board, that would be great.
    Cheers, Colin

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it helps, that's a 1cm grid they're sat on. So the small bunkers are about 1 inch wide, the largest around 7 inches by 4. Their range covers most sizes in between so there'll almost certainly be something to fit whatever size you might want.

    ReplyDelete